The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Zilwaukee Police Department: Part-time Police Officer Closing Date: November 30, 2022
October 24, 2022
The City of Zilwaukee Police Department is seeking qualified candidates for 2 part-time positions of Police Officer.
The City of Zilwaukee is a vibrant rural community located along the Saginaw River and is the county of Saginaw County. Zilwaukee has a population of approximately 1, 486 residents with a small business district.
The minimum requirements for employment are:
- High School graduate or G.E.D. and a minimum of an Associate Degree
- No felony or disqualifying criminal history
- Possess a valid driver's license and a very good driving record
- M.C.O.L.E.S licensed (prior experience preferred)
- Must be of good moral character and pass a background investigation
- Successfully complete all phases of the selection process
- Must be able to work weekends, nights, and days.
Hourly Pay starting $20.00 to $21.00 based on education and experience.
To apply, a letter of interest, resume must be submitted to the Chief of Police at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Zilwaukee is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.
Closing Date: 11/30/2022
Contact Person: Chief Jason Wise