The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Walled Lake Police Department: Full-Time Officer Closing Date: January 12, 2023
December 13, 2022
The City of Walled Lake Police Department is a small family-oriented agency serving a population of approximately 7,250 residents. We are seeking self-motivated law enforcement professionals who will be able to work closely with other police officers to maintain a high quality of service to the residents, businesses, and guests of Walled Lake.
- Pay range for Police Officers $52,379 to $82,015 (until the end of contract)
- MERS pension with optional 457 contributions
- Health care (BCN), vision, dental, and life insurance
- Uniforms and equipment provided
- 12-hour shifts
- Facial hair is permitted and generous tattoo/body art policy
- Must be a US Citizen and at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- May not have any felony or other criminal convictions.
- Must submit to and pass a background investigation, physical and psychological.
- Must be MCOLES licensed or eligible for licensing.
- Must be available to cover shifts as needed.
To apply, download the application from our website at: https://www.walledlake.us/Application%20for%20Employment.pdf or apply in person at the Walled Lake Police Department. Send completed applications to:
Walled Lake Police Department
Attn: Deputy Chief Kolke
1499 E. West Maple Rd
Walled Lake, MI 48390