The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Menominee Police Department: Police Officer Closing Date: July 4, 2023
January 04, 2023
The Menominee Police Department is recruiting candidates to fill a vacancy and establish an eligibility list for the Police Officer position. The Menominee Police Department is a full-service department serving approximately 8600 citizens and is located 50 miles south of Escanaba on the Michigan/Wisconsin border, and less than one hour north of Green Bay, WI.
Candidates must be MCOLES licensed or eligible for licensing and meet the following departmental requirements unless candidate is sponsored:
- Must be a U.S. citizen and at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have no felony convictions
- Minimum of an Associate Degree is preferred from accredited college or university.
- Applicants will be required to pass a background check, fitness test, oral interview, physical and psychological exam, and field training program.
- Must be licensed by MCOLES standards OR currently enrolled in a MCOLES certified Police Academy or Police Certification Program with proof of same.
- The Police Department may sponsor candidates through an MCOLES academy.
Starting salary is $47,700-$64,000 depending on education and past law enforcement experience. The City of Menominee Police Department has a twenty-year retirement pension system.
Complete resume, and cover letter must be submitted to:
Menominee Police Department
Attn: Police Officer Applications
2509 10th Street
Menominee, MI 49858
For any additional information please contact Captain Jason McGhee at the Menominee Police Department, 2509 10th Street, Menominee, MI 49858. Phone 906-863-5568, Fax 906-863-9393, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Police Department is now accepting applications. The application process will remain open until the position is filled. The City of Menominee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 07/04/2023
Contact Person: Captain Jason McGhee