The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Belding Police Department: Full-time Police Officer Closing Date: September 30, 2023
March 14, 2023
The City of Belding Police Department is currently accepting applications for a full-time police officer position. The application may be obtained on the City of Belding Police Department Website City of Belding | Police Department. The completed application, signed and dated Applicants Certification and Agreement Form with cover letter and resume may be emailed to Lieutenant Marci Cooper email@example.com or mailed to:
Belding Police Department
Attention Lieutenant Cooper
120 S Pleasant St
Belding, MI 48809
- Competitive Wages
- MERS Pension Plan
- Health Insurance Plan including Optical, Dental and Long-Term Disability
- Lateral transfers / experienced officer pay may be considered / negotiated
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid Vacation time
- Uniform allowance
- Conduct criminal investigations, enforce traffic laws and local ordinances.
- Must be MCOLES licensed or eligible for licensing in the State of Michigan.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- No felony convictions.
- Pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and psychological exam.
- Possess a valid State of Michigan Operator’s License.
- Submit to a full background investigation.
Opening Date: 3/14/2023
Closing Date: 9/30/2023