The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Watervliet Police Department: Patrol Officer/SRO Closing Date: June 30, 2023
March 21, 2023
The Watervliet Police Department is accepting resumes for the position of
- 1- Full time road patrol officer
- 1- Full time School resource officer
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- MCOLES licensed and unlicensed persons may apply.
- Opportunities to be sponsored to a Michigan police academy are available.
- Have no Felony convictions.
- Submit to background investigation, drug screen, and psychological testing.
- Road patrol officer-12 hour shifts, Pitman schedule, every other Friday, Saturday, Sunday off, never work more than 3 days in a row.
- SRO officer-Day shift Monday thru Friday, Saturday, Sunday off, summer schedule may change.
Full time benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Blue Cross Health Insurance plus vision and dental plans, employer pays 80%
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- 457B retirement plan, up to 6% employer match
- Salary $23.00-$31.50 per hour DOQ
Send resumes to Chief Tim Sutherland at email@example.com or contact by phone 269-201-7508
Closing Date: 06/30/2023
Contact Person: Chief Tim Sutherland