The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Walled Lake Police Department: Part-Time Officer Closing Date: May 29, 2023
April 03, 2023
The City of Walled Lake Police Department is now accepting applications from MCOLES licensed applicants for the position of Part-Time Police Officer. Shifts are 12-hours 7a-7p and 7p-7a. Part-time officers average 30 hours a week, with a flexible schedule. We are hiring for both day shift and night shift. Pay is $27.00 an hour with a night shift premium of $3.00 additional an hour. All uniforms and equipment are provided.
- Must be a US Citizen and at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- May not have any felony or other criminal convictions.
- Must submit to and pass a background investigation, physical and psychological.
- Must be MCOLES certified and have prior paid law enforcement experience.
- Must be available to cover shifts as needed.
To apply, download the application from our website at: https://www.walledlake.us/Application%20for%20Employment.pdf or apply in person at the Police Department. Send completed applications to:
Walled Lake Police Department
Attn: Deputy Chief Kolke
1499 E. West Maple Rd
Walled Lake, MI 48390
OPENING DATE: 04/03/2023
CLOSING DATE: 05/29/2023
CONTACT PERSON: Deputy Chief Kolke