The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Allegan County Sheriff's Office: Road Patrol Deputy Closing Date: October 2, 2023
April 05, 2023
Starting Wage Range:
$26.13 - $27.48 per hour, based on experience. Full time with excellent benefits. This position works an 84 hour two week pay period.
Must be available for hire April 10th, 2023.
Benefits of working at Allegan County:
- 13 paid holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Yearly wage increases
- Onsite 24-hour Fitness Centers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Heath, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- And more
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a two‐year college degree in correctional sciences, law enforcement, criminal justice administration, public administration, or closely related field is preferred.
- Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (MCOLES) Certified.
- Certified in the following: Firearms qualification, CPR, First Aid, Blood Borne Pathogens, LEIN certification, Emergency Vehicle Operations, Defensive Tactics, Unified Incident Command Training, Data Master, Radar, and Standard Field Sobriety Testing.
- Possess a Valid Michigan Driver's License.
Apply and the link below:
Job Postings | Allegan County, MI
Please contact Sgt Martin with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Allegan County is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. A copy of our EEO Utilization Report is available on our website
Opening Date: 4/5/2023
Closing Date: 10/02/2023