The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Richfield Township Public Safety: Public Safety Officer Closing Date: May 1, 2023
April 10, 2023
Richfield Township Department of Public Safety is seeking qualified candidates for a Public Safety Officer
Richfield Township is a recreational wonderland located in the heart of Northern Lower Michigan with some of the best hunting, fishing and trails in Michigan and an all-seasons lake. With a fulltime population of just over 3700, this is an amazing area to build a life. We focus on community policing and have a close-knit department. Our officers are all Police, Fire and EMS trained.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michigan Paramedic's License
- MCOLES accreditation or be willing to attend a department sponsored Police Academy at KCC (August)
- Live in or near the Township or be willing to relocate to the area
- Fire Certifications (1 and 2 desired) or be willing to attend courses upon hire date
- Defined Benefits Pension Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Education sponsorship into Police academy if applicable
- Pay stipends for EMS and Fire.
Closing Date: 05/01/2023
Contact Person: Allen Sharrow
Website Link: https://www.richfieldtownship.org/public-safety-department