The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
City of Grosse Pointe Department of Public Safety: Public Safety Officer Closing Date: July 1, 2023
April 24, 2023
The City of Grosse Pointe Department of Public Safety is seeking qualified candidates for two full time Public Safety Officer positions. The Department provides both police and fire services to the city.
- Associates Degree/Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must be a U.S. citizen and 21 years old at time of employment
- MCOLES licensed/licensable as a police officer
- Michigan Fire Fighter I and II certification (preferred but not required)
- Top base pay at end of contract $81,419 including lateral pay scale for experienced officers
- Defined benefit pension with a 2.0% multiplier
- 457 Retirement program with a 4.0% match
- 12 hour shifts
- 11 paid holidays including a yearly holiday bonus
- 80 hour yearly bonus
- Longevity pay
- Maximum vacation 264 hours
Email Martindalet@grossepointedps.org for more information.
Closing Date: 07/01/2023
Contact Person: Lt. Thomas Martindale