The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Village of Sebewaing: Part-time Police Officer Closing Date: November 30, 2023
May 04, 2023
The Village of Sebewaing is accepting applications for the post of regularly scheduled Part-time Police Officer. The starting pay is $22.00/hour.
- Three years’ experience as a full-time licensed police officer preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Provide copy of your valid driver’s license (with no more than 3 current points on driving record).
- Must meet all MCOLES licensed or licensable at time of hiring.
- All candidates must pass a background investigation, physical and psychological exams and drug screening.
- Ideal position for a retiree or an individual wanting to maintain MCOLES licensure.
- Very flexible schedule.
- All equipment provided.
Applications are available at Village of Sebewaing (sebewaingmi.gov) or the Village of Sebewaing Administrative Office, 222 N. Center St., Sebewaing, MI 48759. Contact Police Chief Steven Repkie at 989-883-2380 or police@SebewaingMI.gov for a job description. Resumes may be dropped off in person or emailed.
Closing Date: 11/30/2023