The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Manistee County Sheriff's Office: Deputy Sheriff Closing Date December 31, 2023
May 12, 2023
Road Patrol Deputies perform police functions throughout the county to enhance safety, protect life, and protect property of the citizens. Deputies enforce criminal and traffic laws, perform duties related to court functions, and assist the general public with civil matters.
- 21 years of age.
- Valid Michigan Driver's License.
- High School graduate, or equivalent.
- Must be currently licensed/licensable with Michigan Commission on Law
- Enforcement Standards (MCOLES)
New hire range $43,439.76 - $48,965.28, based on experience.
- Health/Dental Insurance
- MERS Hybrid Pension Plan
- Additional wage benefits: shift premium, educational stipend, EMT/FTO premium
- Paid holidays
Manistee County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 12/31/2023
Contact Person: Undersheriff Jason Torrey
Website Link: https://www.manisteecountymi.gov/