The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Charter Township of Clayton - Genesee County: Part-time Police Officers Closing Date: June 26, 2023
May 24, 2023
The Clayton Township Police Department is recruiting candidates to fill immediate vacancies as well as establish an eligibility list for Part Time Police Officer positions. The Clayton Township Police Department is a full-service department serving approximately 7,600 residents and is located in western Genesee County, west of Flint, Michigan.
Candidates must be MCOLES licensed and meet the following departmental requirements.
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- US Citizen
- Possess a valid Michigan Driver's license.
- No pending charges or convictions for felonies or disqualifying misdemeanors, as determined by the department.
- Have an acceptable driving history, as determined by the department.
- Ability to perform all functions of a certified police officer.
- Ability to successfully complete all phases of the selection process, including department physical agility test, oral interview (s), medical (including drug testing) and psychological exams, and an extensive background investigation.
The Clayton Township Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, marital status, handicap or other protected status.
Closing Date: 06/26/2023
Contact Person: Dennis Milem - Clayton Township Clerk