The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
St Charles Police Department: Part-time Police Officer Closing Date: December 31, 2023
July 19, 2023
The St Charles Police Department is seeking part-time Police Officers. Applicants must be MCOLES licensed and one year of law enforcement experience preferred. Applicants must be able to work weekends and holidays, with holidays being paid at the holiday rate. Rate of pay $17-$20 an hour depending on experience, and is negotiable.
- Hold a current MCOLES license
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Possess a valid Michigan driver's license with a satisfactory driving record
- Meet all MCOLES employment standards
- Successfully complete all the phases of the hiring process
- Be able to carry out duties in conformance with Federal, State, County, and Village laws and ordinances
To apply, go to our website https://stcmi.com/manager/. Please send your completed application, Background check waiver, and resume to:
St Charles Police Department
Chief Jason Oliver
110 W Spruce St
St Charles, MI 48655