The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
St. Joseph Township Police Department: Police Officer - Full Time Closing Date: January 1, 2024
July 24, 2023
St. Joseph Charter Township Police Department is accepting resumes for a full-time police officer position. Officer patrols the Township in order to enforce state and federal laws. Duties to include but not limited to: investigate criminal activities, police accident scenes, respond to domestic and other disputes, and respond to a variety of services within the Township.
- Be a US Citizen
- No arrest record
- Good moral character
- Possess a valid operator's license.
- Must be MCOLES licensed or licensable at the time the application is filed, must provide copy of licensure or letter from MCOLES with application.
- Computer skills desirable.
Applicants must be:
MCOLES licensed and/or licensable
Full Time Officers Wage:
Wages range from $29.95 to start to $36.91 per hour after three years.
Full Time Benefits:
- Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay (12 holidays)
- Comprehensive Pay
- Uniforms Furnished/Cleaned
- Footwear provided
- Longevity Pay
- Health Insurance: Optical, Dental, Disability
- Life Insurance
- MERS Defined Benefit Pension Plan (no employee contribution)