The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Perry Police Department: Full-Time Patrol Officer Closing Date: January 31, 2024
July 26, 2023
The City of Perry is currently seeking qualified, community minded, candidates for the position of patrol officer. The City of Perry sits between Lansing and Flint along I-69 and M-52 in Shiawassee County, which can keep a small town busy. We proudly serve a community of 2100 people.
- • Assoc. Degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- • Eligible for MCOLES licensing upon appointment
- • Possess a valid driver license
- • No felony convictions and/or disqualifying criminal history
- • Ability to successfully pass background investigation, psychological evaluation, interview process and drug screen.
- • Competitive pay with built-in step raises.
- • Uniforms and dry cleaning provided by department.
- • Excellent equipment and training opportunities.
- • Full Time officers belong to Police Officers Labor Council (POLC) Bargaining Unit.
For more information, please go to: https://perry.mi.us/
Those interested may respond with a resume, cover letter and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below. Posting will remain open until filled.
Perry Police Department
203 W Polly St
Perry, MI 48872
Attn: Chief Kyle Bawks
The City of Perry is an equal opportunity employer.