The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Marine City Police Department: Police Officer Closing Date: August 31, 2023
July 31, 2023
We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to join our team as a Full Time Police Officer. We emphasize collaboration, integrity, and respect in our work environment. In particular, we value teamwork and mutual cooperation, believing that these are at the core of a well-functioning, effective, and supportive law enforcement agency.
- Current MCOLES licensure.
- Excellent team collaboration and conflict resolution.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with team members and the community.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with resiliency and well anchored judgement.
Starting wage with 10+ years experience is $28.43 with an additional $1 per hour for shift differential. Fringe benefits included as a POAM contractual member. Interested candidates should email a copy of a resume to email@example.com.