The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
St Charles Police Department: Full-Time Road Patrol Officer Closing Date: December 31, 2023
August 07, 2023
The St Charles Police Department is currently accepting applications and resumes for a full-time police officer position. We are seeking positive community-oriented officers to add to our team. The St Charles Police Department currently has a full-time working Chief, and one full time road officer. Sponsorship through the Police Academy is available.
Full-time Benefits include:
- Starting Pay of $22 - $24 an hour with annual raises.
- Uniforms and equipment are provided by the department, along with a yearly equipment allowance.
- Training available year round and is encouraged to keep our officers up to date within the profession
- 10 - 12 hour shift schedules based on coverage needed, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- 12 recognized holidays
- Medical/dental & vision health coverage - No cost to employee
- MERS Retirement system - No cost to employee
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Possess a valid Michigan driver's license.
- Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (MCOLES) licensed or licensable by time of appointment.
- Pass a background investigation
- Must be willing to work all shifts, days, nights, and holidays.
Preferred method of application is by emailing your cover letter and resume, and application (https://stcmi.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/job-application-form-sc5cbf25ca23960.pdf) to: Chief of Police Jason Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Village of St Charles is an Equal Opportunity Employer