The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Unadilla Township Police Department: Full-time/Part-time Police Officer Closing Date: February 29, 2024
August 14, 2023
The Unadilla Township Police Department is accepting applications for full time and part time police officer positions. We are seeking self-motivated law enforcement professionals who will be able to maintain a high quality of service to the residents, businesses, and guests of Unadilla Township.
- MERS Retirement for full time
- Health care (BCN), vision, dental, and life insurance for full time employees
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Flexible Schedule – 10 hour shifts the norm
- Uniforms and some equipment provided
- Supportive Elected Officials
- Outer Vest Carriers
- Facial hair is permitted
- Opportunity to build relationships within a Pro-Police Community
- Be a United States Citizen
- Be 21 years of age or older at the time of employment
- MCOLES licensed/licensable as a police officer. The Department may sponsor candidates through an MCOLES academy or hire unsponsored candidates for a full-time position.
- Possess a high school diploma or the equivalent (Associate's degree preferred)
- Possess a valid Michigan driver’s license with good driving history
- No disqualifying criminal convictions
- Ability to perform the essential job functions of a police officer.
- Successfully pass a background investigation, psychological and physical exam with drug screen.
- Vision correctable to 20/20 with no major defects; normal color vision; normal hearing.
Application documents are available at www.unadillapolice.org under the Employment link. Completed application materials should be directed to Chief Russell and may be dropped off at the police department front desk, e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Chief David Russell
Unadilla Township Police Department
P.O. Box 264
Gregory, MI 48137