The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Watervliet Police Department: Patrol Officer/SRO Closing Date: October 21, 2023
August 21, 2023
- Must be 21 years of age
- MCOLES Licensed or licensable.
- Have no felony convictions
- Submit to background check, drug screen and psychological testing.
- 8 hour shifts Monday thru Friday during regular school year.
- 12 hour patrol shifts during summer break with every other 3 day weekend off.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Blue Cross Health insurance plus vision and dental plan.
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- 457b retirement plan, up to 6% match.
- Salary $23.50 to $31.50 DOQ