The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Carson City Police Department: Full-Time Police Officer Closing Date: January 31, 2024
September 19, 2023
The Carson City Police Department in Montcalm County is hiring Police Officers
Must be team oriented, willing to learn, be MCOLES licensed or be able to be MCOLES licensed.
FULL TIME BENEFITS:
- Starting yearly salary of $52,000 ($25.00 per hour) 7 % raise each year, top pay at 5 years $68,474 ($32.92 per hour)
- Starting pay may be higher based on experience
- 12 Holidays
- 12 vacation days first year plus 1 day earned each month.
- Competitive Benefit Package.
- Equipment and Uniforms provided.
- Part Time Salary based on experience and need of the department.
- Must be 21 years of age at the time of appointment.
- Possess a valid Michigan driver's license and have a high diploma or equivalent.
- Must have obtained a valid MCOLES license or be licensable.
- No Felony convictions.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must submit to and pass a background investigation, physical examination, and psychological examination.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a cover letter and resume along with three professional references either in person, or email. Any questions can be directed via email as well to email@example.com or contact Chief of Police Schrameck at 989-584-3515 ext. 204.