The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Croswell Police Department: Full-time Police Officer Closing Date: December 31, 2024
October 20, 2023
The Croswell Police Department is currently accepting applications and resumes for police officer and School Resource officer. We are looking for a school resource officer wishing to join our team and possess the desire to contribute to our community in a positive way. The resource officer will maintain a safe and secure environment for students, employees and visitors. The ideal applicant must be MCOLES licensed, able to communicate well, negotiate difficult situations and possess common sense and empathy. The city of Croswell is a great community and a wonderful place to live and work.
Starting pay is $21.29hr., depending on experience/qualifications. Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance and dental and vision riders. Municipal Employees? Retirement System (MERS)Health care Savings Plan. Vacation time. Personal day, sick time accrual, and bereavement leave.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Possess a valid Michigan driver's license
- Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (MCOLES) licensed or licensed by time of appointment
- Working knowledge of state and federal laws, local ordinances, and other regulations governing police authority
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with others
- Must be willing to work all shifts, days & nights, holidays
All submissions must contain a City of Croswell employment application, resume and cover letter.