The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Quincy Police Department: Police Officer / Employed Recruit Closing Date: January 1, 2024
October 25, 2023
The Quincy Police Department is seeking qualified individuals who are community oriented to fill a full-time officer position. Candidates must be able to work with the residents and the school district. Quincy is located in southeast Branch County.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States, and a resident of the State of Michigan
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Applicants must be able to pass a background check.
- Applicants must be able to pass a medical examination and drug screen.
- Applicants must possess a valid Michigan Driver's License.
- Applicants must be a high school graduate.
Please complete a Village of Quincy Employee Application and submit a cover letter and resume to:
Chief Mike Kolassa
47 Cole Street
Quincy, MI, 49082