The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
City of Linden Police Department: Full-Time Police Officer Closing Date: May 31, 2024
November 15, 2023
The City of Linden is seeking to applicant for a full-time Police Officer position. The City of Linden values candidates who are the best fit for our organization and currently offers paid parental leave, health dental and optical insurance, paid time off, holidays, MERS 401(k) defined contribution pension plan, shift premium and all equipment provided.
Applicants may immediately qualify for a lateral entry at the 5 year pay rate depending upon prior Law Enforcement experience.
The City Linden is a full- service City with 3,933 resident (2010 census) and a classic downtown. The City hosts a variety of unique seasonal events and community gatherings which attract thousands of visitors.
Linden Police Officers maintain a close relationship with our residents and businesses as well as those who visit our City.
- Must be MCOLES licensed or eligible for licensing upon appointment
- Willingness to submit a thorough background investigation designed to measure the applicant's suitability for police work.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Absence of a criminal record of felony convictions and/or disqualifying criminal history
- Must be able to work 12-hour shift, weekend, days, nights and holidays
- Possession of a valid driver's license
- Must possess a satisfactory driving record
- Must pass employment interview, background investigation, physical, psychological and drug screen
Please email cover letter, resume and 3 professional references to Chief Scott D. Sutter at email@example.com
The City of Linden is an equal employment opportunity employer