The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Gladwin County Sheriff's Office: Deputy Sheriff Closing Date: July 31, 2024
November 27, 2023
The Gladwin County Sheriff's Office is currently accepting applications for multiple Deputy Sheriff positions. Applicants must be MCOLES licensed or licensable by the date of hire. Academy sponsorships are also available. Applicants must successfully complete the pre-employment screening process.
Starting wage is currently $22.40/hour and tops out after 6 years at $28.72/hour. There are also steps at 1 year, 2 years, 3 years and 4 years. depending upon the applicants level of applicable experience.
Applications can be picked up the Gladwin County Sheriff's Office (501 West cedar Ave. Gladwin, MI. 48624) or obtained on the County website at https://gladwincounty-mi.gov/
- High School graduate or equivalent, Associates degree or higher is preferred
- Must be MCOLES licensed or licensable
- Applicants must possess a valid Michigan Driver's License and a good driving history
- Must have no felony convictions
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background, psychological evaluation and drug screening
- Must be a US citizen
- Must meet all MCOLES employment standards