The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Clay Township Police Department: Full-Time Police Officer Closing Date: December 31, 2024
December 04, 2023
The Clay Township Police Department is accepting applications for the position of full-time Police Officer, with preference being given to Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (MCOLES) licensed applicants. All applicants must be licensed/licensable by the Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards. Starting wage is currently $24.92/hour and tops out after 5 years at $33.92/hour. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Associates degree or higher is preferred
- Must be MCOLES licensed or licensable
- Applicants must possess a valid Michigan Driver's License and a good driving history
- Must have no felony convictions
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background, psychological evaluation and drug screening
- Must be a US citizen
- Must meet all MCOLES employment standards