The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
City of Zilwaukee Police Department: Part-Time Police Officer Closing Date: March 1, 2024
January 02, 2024
The City of Zilwaukee Police Department is seeking qualified candidate for 1 part-time position of Police Officer.The City of Zilwaukee is a vibrant rural community located along the Saginaw River and is the county of Saginaw County. Zilwaukee has a population of approximately 1, 486 residents with a small business district. The City of Zilwaukee also maintain a contract with Kochville Township with a DDA district and 18.80 sq. miles.
The minimum requirements for employment are:
- High School graduate or G.E.D. and a minimum of an Associate Degree
- No felony or disqualifying criminal history
- Possess a valid driver's license and a very good driving record
- M.C.O.L.E.S licensed (prior experience preferred)
- Must be of good moral character and pass a background investigation
- Successfully complete all phases of the selection process
- Must be able to work weekends, nights, and days.
Hourly Pay starting $20.00 to $21.00 based on education and experience. To apply, a letter of interest, resume must be submitted to the Chief of Police at email@example.com. The City of Zilwaukee is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.