The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Akron Fairgrove Police Department: Part-Time Police Officer Closing Date: December 31, 2024
February 01, 2024
The Village of Akron Police Department is partnered with the Village of Fairgrove and the Township of Fairgrove to provide 40+ hours a week of Police services. Our Department serves approximately 2100 residents and covers thirty-six square miles. We desire to add two quality, community-oriented part-time officers who will take action accordingly when needed.
We are offering $22.00 an hour.
- Must be MCOLES licensed and have some prior Law Enforcement experience.
- No Felony convictions and disqualifying criminal history.
- You must be able to work the Labor Day weekend for our two festivals.
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and have a high school diploma.
- Must be of good moral character and pass a background investigation.
How to apply:
If interested or have questions, please send a resume and cover letter with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Village of Akron is an equal opportunity provider and employer.