Are You Homeless?

Elderly woman looking despondent

Individual housing needs assessments and service referrals are done through a single, centralized Housing Assessment and Resource Agency (HARA) in every community. Each HARA has a Housing Resource Specialist that works with individuals to gather information to determine both need and eligibility and then connect them to services, as appropriate.

To view a statewide list (by county) to locate your local HARA, click here: Michigan HARA List