The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
The SPDAT is an evidence-informed approach to assessing an individual's or family's acuity. The tool, across multiple components, prioritizes who to serve next and why, while concurrently identifying the areas in the person/family's life where support is most likely necessary in order to avoid housing instability.
For more information on SPDAT, please refer to the following or please contact Janet Irrer, MSHDA Homeless Programs Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fact Sheet - what is SPDAT & what does it do?
- Q&A - commonly asked questions.
- Introduction - PowerPoint for new users.
- SPDAT Workflow - A chart that graphically shows how SPDAT is used.
- Full SPDAT Training - A PowerPoint that trainers use along with their training manual.
- Case Studies - Discussion studies to go over at a SPDAT training.
- MSHDA/DHHS/MCAH SPDAT Update 5-4-16 Webinar