COVID-19 Information and Updates
During the COVID-19 Emergency Response, the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is operating at a limited capacity with critical infrastructure workers only for the protection of public health and continuity of commerce. Some services will not be available until normal business operations resume, and response times may be slowed during this time. Information on the COVID-19 Emergency Response is available at the following links:
- MDARD, MI Retailers Association and Meijer Urging Consumers to Shop as Normal
- Hemlock woolly adelgid found in Ludington State Park
- State Veterinarian Statement on Alpena County Bovine Tuberculosis Positive Herd
- MDARD urges continued vigilance after dead Spotted Lanternfly cases identified in Michigan
- New MDARD emergency rule extends pesticide applicator credentials until December 2020
- Farmers: Crop Disaster Resources
An online portal for farmers to access State of Michigan, Michigan State University Extension, and USDA / Federal Resources. Check back for latest updates. Click here to launch the GIS viewer.
- Growing Industrial Hemp in Michigan
View Forms, Resources, Laws and Regulations, and Hemp News Releases & Updates.
- Michigan Agriculture Resources
Learn about Michigan agriculture, check out the latest issues of Michigan Agriculture magazine and Discover Michigan Farm Fun directory, and explore additional food and agriculture industry resources.