Welcome to the MDARD Website
Services for Businesses
- Allergen Training/ Manager Certification
- Export Marketing
- Finding a Licensed Business in Michigan
- Food Plan Review Resources
- Grants & Funding Opportunities
- How to Start Your Business
- Licensing with MDARD
- Pesticide Re-Certification Seminars
- Pesticide Applicator Certification
- Registered Service Persons
- Growing Industrial Hemp in Michigan
- Hepatitis A Outbreak Information
Public health officials and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) are continuing to see an elevated number of hepatitis A cases in the City of Detroit, and counties of Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, Wayne, and St Clair. Visit www.Michigan.gov/HepatitisAOutbreak for details.
- Grow With Us!
Visit www.Michigan.gov/MDARD-careers to find the latest openings at MDARD.
- State Veterinarian Statement on Emmet County Bovine Tuberculosis Positive Herd
- Latest Round of Food & Ag Grants Will Fuel Lumber, Fruit, Other Industry Projects
- Reminder: Summer Gasoline Rules Take Effect on Saturday, June 1 in Southeast Michigan
- FDA Recall - Deshi Distributors LLC Issues Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Deshi "Golden Raisins"