Welcome to the MDARD Website
Services for Businesses
- Allergen Training/ Manager Certification
- Export Marketing
- Finding a Licensed Business in Michigan
- Food Plan Review Resources
- Grants & Funding Opportunities
- How to Start Your Business
- Licensing with MDARD
- Pesticide Re-Certification Seminars
- Pesticide Applicator Certification
- Registered Service Persons
- Growing Industrial Hemp in Michigan
For more information, visit the Industrial Hemp webpage.
- Grant Opportunities for County Fairs
MDARD announces this year’s competitive grant cycle for the state’s county fairs to make building and other capital improvements to their fairground facilities. Click here for grant forms.
Hepatitis A Outbreak Information - Public health officials and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) are continuing to see an elevated number of hepatitis A cases in the City of Detroit, and counties of Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, Wayne, and St Clair. Visit www.michigan.gov/hepatitisaoutbreak for details.