The mission of the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development's International Marketing Program is to assist Michigan food and agriculture businesses in developing trade opportunities to effectively export their products and achieve economic growth. Click here for an overview of Michigan’s agricultural exports.
Do you want to expand your market reach internationally? Are you interested in receiving assistance with food or agricultural exports? Below you will find links to food and agriculture export marketing programs and services that the International Marketing Program offers in conjunction with various partners and service providers.
Contact the International Marketing Program:
International Marketing Program Manager
517-284-5738 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Allie Fox VanDriel
International Marketing Program Coordinator
517-284-5737 - email@example.com
- Cash Reimbursement for Export Activities
Receive 50% cost reimbursement for eligible international marketing expenses.
- Export Consulting Services
Receive one-on-one assistance on a variety of export topics.
- Export Market Research
Looking for assistance entering into a particular market?
- Connect with International Buyers in the USA
Meet international buyers without traveling out of the country.
- Connect with International Buyers Abroad
Meet international buyers while traveling to international markets.
- Export Training Resources
Receive an educational introduction to the fundamentals and logistics of exporting.
MI Food and Ag Exporter Directory
Search Here for Information on Michigan Food and
Agricultural Exporting Companies
- • Connect with International Buyers & Trade Leads from around the world by adding your company to the MI Food and Ag Exporter Directory
- • Looking for a Michigan food or agriculture product for export? Get connected with Michigan companies by completing this form.