- Explanation of Inspection Fees
- Christmas Tree Inspection and Certification Program
- Required Treatments for Spruce, Fir and Douglas Fir
- Gypsy Moth Certification for Christmas Trees Frequently Asked Questions
- Forms (Bill of Sale, Compliance Agreement, Inspection Application, Pine Shoot Beetle CMP) Cut Christmas Tree Field Inspection Application, Compliance Agreement for Cut Christmas Trees and Pine Shoot Beetle Compliance Management Program Forms.
- Pine Shoot Beetle Compliance Management Program
Pine Christmas tree growers are encouraged to participate in this management program to help reduce levels of this pest in their pine plantations. Experience has shown that most growers who participate ...
- Regulated Area Maps and County Lists
If cut Christmas trees are intended for use within the regulated area, it is not necessary to have them inspected for gypsy moth and pine shoot beetle.