- MDARD's Emergency Management Program
We are committed to serving, promoting and protecting the food, agricultural, environmental and economic interests of the people of Michigan. This is ongoing, every day, through various programs, license operations and inspections.
- Michigan's Food & Agriculture Border Gateway Summit
- Emergency Planning for the Farm
Animal Related Emergencies
- Join our email list to stay informed about animal health issues that impact livestock owners.
- Michigan Veterinary Medical Association (MVMA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Michigan State Animal Response Team (SART)
- Biosecurity for Livestock and Poultry Exhibitions
- Foot and Mouth Disease Fact Sheet for Front Line Responders
- Emerging Disease Issues