The mission of the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development's International Marketing Program is to assist Michigan food and agricultural businesses in developing domestic and international market opportunities to effectively grow their business. Click here for an overview of Michigan’s agricultural exports.
In conjunction with various partners and service providers, the International Marketing Program offers Michigan businesses a variety of export programs and services, including:
- One-on-one consultations
- Export education
- Assistance with export documentation, market research and financing
- Market entry activities and programs
Our team wants to help grow your business internationally! Contact us at MDARD-MiAgExport@michigan.gov.
- Cash Reimbursement for Export Activities
Receive 50% cost reimbursement for eligible international marketing expenses.
- Export Consulting Services
Receive one-on-one assistance on a variety of export topics.
- Export Market Research
Looking for assistance entering into a particular market?
- Connect with International Buyers in the USA
Meet international buyers without traveling out of the country.
- Connect with International Buyers Abroad
Meet international buyers while traveling to international markets.
- Export Training Resources
Receive an educational introduction to the fundamentals and logistics of exporting.
MI Food and Ag Exporter Directory
- Search Here for Information on Michigan Food and Agricultural Exporting Companies
- • Connect with International Buyers & Trade Leads from around the world by adding your company to the MI Food and Ag Exporter Directory
- • Looking for a Michigan food or agriculture product for export? Get connected with Michigan companies by completing this form.