- Michigan's Biosolids Program
The Michigan Biosolids Program is administered by the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ). The Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development's (MDARD) role in the Michigan's Biosolids Program is Education and Technical Assistance to those individuals affected by the land application of biosolids. MDEQ and MDARD have partnered with Michigan State University Extension and the Michigan Water Environment Association to form a Michigan Biosolids Team to provide leadership and promote beneficial uses of Biosolids and to make Michigan a national leader in environmentally sound Biosolids processes and products.
- FY2017 Biosolids Annual Report
- Mid-Atlantic Biosolids Association MISSION: To cooperatively foster public understanding and environmentally sound management of biosolids. The Mid-Atlantic Biosolids Association (MABA) is a solution-oriented organization, providing technically sound information, leadership, and coordination in the field of biosolids management. The MABA advances environmental stewardship through the practical utilization of a valuable resource and furthers the inclusion of biosolids use in the recycling ethic.
- Biosolids Q & A
Biosolids Frequently Asked Questions
- Biosolids Fact Sheet
Biosolids Fact Sheet
- 2013 Demo Plot Results
- State Biosolids Contact List List of State agency contacts with disparate biosolids information.
- 2011 Demo Plot Results
- 2010 Demo Plot Results
- Demo Plot Results Archive