- Conservation District Law
- Appendix C - Conservation District Law
- Michigan Association of Conservation Districts Website
Michigan's Conservation Districts are unique local units of State Government, that utilize state, federal and private sector resources to solve today's conservation problems. The guiding philosophy of all Conservation Districts is that decisions on conservation issues should be made at the local level, by local people, with technical assistance provided by government.
- Michigan Conservation Districts Directory
(Revised September 7, 2018) The Michigan Conservation Districts Directory includes Conservation District Directors, Conservation District Office Employees, Associations and Committees.
- FY2017 Conservation District Operations Annual Report