Reporting Emerald Ash Borer and Obtaining Additional Information about:

  • EAB Quarantine
  • Ash tree treatment
  • Firewood/Firewood Movement
  • Etc.   

    If you live in the Upper Peninsula, please report any suspect ash trees to the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development by using one of the methods listed below.

    If you live in the Lower Peninsula, you do not need to report EAB; however, if you think you have EAB and want further confirmation, please contact a qualified arborist for consultation.


If you have a question for the MDARD unrelated to Emerald Ash Borer, please proceed to
 the MDARD Contact page.

There are several ways to reach the Emerald Ash Borer program staff:

By Toll Free Phone:  1-800-292-3939

By Email:

Or use the form found below: 



Please contact me regarding this message.


* Spam Block: (What's this?)

Additional Emerald Ash Borer contact information may be found at the following location: