The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Foodborne Illness Complaint Investigation Forms
Listed below are links for the newest versions of available foodborne illness complaint investigation forms and guidance documentation. Please feel free to download or print as needed.
- Alert Form A (PDF) | Alert Form A (Word)
- Termination Report (PDF) | Termination Report (Word)
- Environmental Cleaning And Disinfection of Norovirus (PDF)
- Unconfirmed Gastrointestinal Illness Complaint Investigation Protocol (PDF)
- Foodborne Illness FI-238 Referral to MDARD (Word)
- 2017 NORS Tipsheet (PDF)
- 2017 CDC 52.13 Contributing Factors appendix-d (PDF)
- July 9, 2018 - Foodborne Illness Reporting & Documentation Memo (PDF)
Agencies that have signed up to use FoodSafety.gov reporting can also collect foodborne illness complaint information there.
Consult the International Association of Food Protection (IAFP) "Procedures To Investigate Foodborne Illness" for additional forms not in electronic format.