Skip to main content

Restricted Use Pesticide (RUP) Listing

The Michigan Restricted Use Pesticide list contains the Restricted Use Pesticides (RUPs) registered in the State of Michigan for the current registration year, which runs from July 1 to June 30. If you need this list electronically, please make a copy of the Michigan Restricted Use Pesticide List. If you have questions about the registration or restricted use status of a specific product in your inventory, please contact the Pesticide and Plant Pest Management Division at 989-239-0229.

Comment Key for the Michigan Restricted Use Pesticide Listing

  • New - New RUP products registered since the last complete list was issued.
  • Discontinued - Products in the first or second year of the required two-year discontinuance period before cancellation. These products are currently registered and can be sold. This information is included to indicate that the manufacturer may not register these products in subsequent years and therefore, existing stocks should be sold as soon as possible.
  • MI RUP - Products that are not federally-restricted but are restricted by the State of Michigan pursuant to Regulation 633. Because they are not federally-restricted, they will not bear the words "Restricted Use Pesticide" on the label.

Diazinon Registration Cancellations

All outdoor non-agricultural uses, home lawn, garden, and any other outdoor residential or outdoor non-agricultural use diazinon products were canceled as of December 31, 2004 and can no longer be sold.

RUP Forms

Please remember that all RUP sales registers are due on the 15th of the month following the month of sales. If you are interested in submitting your sales electronically, please contact Tom Lawrence at It's fast, it's easy, and it's the way of the future!