The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Forms (Inspection Application, Compliance Agreement and Bill of Sale)
Cut Christmas Tree Field Inspection Application Form
- Prior to an inspection, growers should complete a Cut Christmas Tree Field Inspection Application form and send it to MDARD-NurseryCE@Michigan.gov (preferred) or the MDARD Lansing office at MDARD PPPM, P.O. Box 30017, Lansing, MI 48909.
- One form should be completed for each separate field.
- Cut Christmas Tree Field Inspection Application forms must be emailed or mailed to the regional office no later than July 31. Forms received after that date might result in delayed inspection scheduling.
Compliance Agreement for Cut Christmas Trees Form
- Growers with a good history of adherence to federal and state regulations may be eligible for a compliance agreement with MDARD.
- The compliance agreement enables a person operating under the agreement to be issued multiple certificates for their cut Christmas trees, provided the trees have passed inspection and other conditions have been met.
- Compliance Agreement for Cut Christmas Trees Form
- Eligible growers are encouraged to download the form, fill it out and send it with their completed Cut Christmas Tree Field Inspection Application form to P.O. Box 30017, Lansing, MI 48909 or email MDARD-NurseryCE@Michigan.gov.
Bill of Sale
- The Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act MCL Section 324.52901 requires that a person must have in their possession a bill of sale or other evidence of title in order to cut, remove, or transport Christmas trees and evergreen boughs. MDARD Form PI-087 Bill of Sale may be used when transporting these items.