- Vice Chair: Stacie Clayton - Detroit, Appointed January 2018; Term expires 12/31/2021
Stacie Clayton is the Vice President of Government and Community Affairs for Detroit Renewable Energy. In this role, Clayton leads the company’s government and community engagement efforts.
- Secretary: Laura Reyes Kopack - Livonia, Appointed December 2015; Term expires 12/31/2020
Laura Reyes Kopack JD, is the Director of Government Affairs and Community Relations for the Mechanical Contractors Association, Detroit where she is a trustee on numerous business trusts and Boards of Directors in the construction/business industry and the community. She also practiced law for over thirty years at Creighton, McLean and Shea PLC, her own law firm, and in the corporate sector.
- Jeffrey J. Sakwa - Birmingham, Appointed March 2017; Term expires 12/31/2020
Jeff Sakwa is the President of Noble Realty, Inc. He is also the President and founder of Defeat the Label, an advocacy organization dedicated to raising awareness of bullying and people with autism.
- Ira Combs - Jackson, Appointed January 2018; Term expires 12/31/2021
Bishop Ira Combs, Jr., D.D. is the founder of Greater Bible Way Temple and has served as the senior pastor for over 38 years. He was elevated to the office of Bishop with the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc., (P.A.W.) in 2010, has served as a member of the Northern District Council for over 30 years, and currently serves as Diocesan Bishop for the 5 Episcopal District - Michigan/Canada.
- Regina Gasco-Bentley - Petoskey, Appointed December 2018; Term expires 12/31/2022
Regina Gasco-Bentley of Petoskey is the chairperson of the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians.
- Denise Grim - Novi, Appointed December 2018; Term expires 12/31/2022
Denise Grim is the owner of DYG Public Relations, Marketing & Special Events LLC and is currently contracted with the State of Michigan as the Outreach Coordinator for the Michigan Asian Pacific American Affairs Commission (MAPAAC).
- Zenna Faraj Elhasan - Dearborn, Appointed December 2019; Term expires 12/31/2023
Zenna Faraj Elhasan is the lead attorney at The Kresge Foundation. She advises the foundation on legal matters, supports the development and enforcement of foundation policies and practices, and manages outside counsel relationships. She joined the foundation in 2018.
- Portia L. Roberson - Detroit, Appointed December 2019; Term expires 12/31/2023
Portia Roberson is the Chief Executive Officer of Focus: HOPE, a Detroit-based, non-denominational, non-profit organization whose aim is to overcome racism and poverty by providing education and training for underrepresented minorities and others.