- Chair: Stacie Clayton (I), Detroit - Appointed January 2018; Term expires 12/31/2021
Stacie Clayton is the Director of Administration and Special Projects for Detroit City Council, Office of the President.
- Vice Chair: Zenna Faraj Elhasan (D), Dearborn - Appointed December 2019; Term expires 12/31/2023
Zenna Faraj Elhasan is the lead attorney at The Kresge Foundation. She advises the foundation on legal matters, supports the development and enforcement of foundation policies and practices, and manages outside counsel relationships. She joined the foundation in 2018.
- Secretary: Ira Combs (R), Jackson - Appointed January 2018; Term expires 12/31/2021
Bishop Ira Combs, Jr., D.D. is the founder of Greater Bible Way Temple and has served as the senior pastor for over 38 years. He was elevated to the office of Bishop with the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc., (P.A.W.) in 2010, has served as a member of the Northern District Council for over 30 years, and currently serves as Diocesan Bishop for the 5 Episcopal District - Michigan/Canada.
- Richard Corriveau (D), Northville - Appointed March 2021; Term expires 12/31/2024
Richard Corriveau, of Northville, is a trial attorney and the president of Richard J. Corriveau Law, P.C. Mr. Corriveau is a veteran of the United States military and previously worked as a public school teacher and an adjunct professor.
- Regina Gasco-Bentley (I), Petoskey - Appointed December 2018; Term expires 12/31/2022
Regina Gasco-Bentley of Petoskey is the chairperson of the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians.
- Anupama Kosaraju (D), Franklin - Appointed December 2020; Term expires 12/31/2022
Anupama Kosaraju, of Franklin, is currently a community organizer working to increase civic engagement in the South Asian Community in Michigan and nationally. Kosaraju is retired from Harman Industries International where she worked as a global procurement controller.
- Gloria E. Lara (I), Grand Rapids - Appointed December 2020; Term expires 12/31/2024
Gloria E. Lara, of Grand Rapids, is the executive director of the Lakeshore Ethnic Diversity Alliance. Lara previously served as the chief executive officer of the Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore.
- Portia L. Roberson (D), Detroit - Appointed December 2019; Term expires 12/31/2023
Portia Roberson is the Chief Executive Officer of Focus: HOPE, a Detroit-based, non-denominational, non-profit organization whose aim is to overcome racism and poverty by providing education and training for underrepresented minorities and others.