- Co-Chair: Mumtaz Haque - Troy, Appointed December 2014; Term expires 12/31/2018
Mumtaz Haque has served the Michigan community for more than 20 years. A Detroit Public School Administrator and a cultural consultant, she is also the producer and host of the Manorajan Radio Show. The show began airing in 1995 and focuses on cultural awareness and community service.
- Co-Chair: Laura Reyes Kopack - Livonia, Appointed December 2015; Term expires 12/31/2020
Laura Reyes Kopack JD, is the Director of Government Affairs and Community Relations for the Mechanical Contractors Association, Detroit where she is a trustee on numerous business trusts and Boards of Directors in the construction/business industry and the community. She also practiced law for over thirty years at Creighton, McLean and Shea PLC, her own law firm, and in the corporate sector.
- Secretary: Rasha Demashkieh - Fort Gratiot, Appointed December 2011; Term expires 12/31/2019
Rasha Demashkieh is a graduate of Wayne State University School of Pharmacy and Allied Health. She is currently a practicing pharmacist at CVS pharmacy in Port Huron, Michigan.
- Stacie Clayton - Detroit, Appointed January 2018; Term expires 12/31/2021
- Ira Combs - Jackson, Appointed January 2018; Term expires 12/31/2021
Bishop Ira Combs, Jr., D.D. is the founder of Greater Bible Way Temple and has served as the senior pastor for over 38 years. He was elevated to the office of Bishop with the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc., (P.A.W.) in 2010, has served as a member of the Northern District Council for over 30 years, and currently serves as Diocesan Bishop for the 5 Episcopal District - Michigan/Canada.
- Jeffrey J. Sakwa - Birmingham, Appointed March 2017; Term expires 12/31/2020
Jeff Sakwa is the President of Noble Realty, Inc. He is also the President and founder of Defeat the Label, an advocacy organization dedicated to raising awareness of bullying and people with autism.
- Ricardo Resio - Saginaw, Appointed February 2015; Term expires 12/31/2018
Ricardo Resio is the Director of Human Resources at Merrill Technologies Group. Previously, he was the Principal in Charge for Human Resources at the Rehmann Group LLC. He also worked as the Employee Relations Manager for Michigan Sugar.
- Alma Wheeler Smith - Ann Arbor, Appointed January 2018; Term expires 12/31/2019
Alma Wheeler Smith served in the Michigan Legislature for 14 years, eight in the Senate and six in the House. She served on the Appropriations Committee in both chambers. In 2001, Smith became the first African American to mount a campaign for governor on Michigan's Democratic ticket and initiated a second run in 2010.