Michigan Women's Commission to Hold Virtual Public Meeting August 10, 2020
STATE OF MICHIGAN
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Posted in accordance with the provisions of P.A. 267 of 1976
MICHIGAN WOMEN’S COMMISSION
Monday, August 10, 2020 – 1:00-3:00 PM
The Michigan Women’s Commission meet virtually using videoconferencing on Monday, August 10, 2020 at 1:00 PM. This action is being taken in accordance with Governor Whitmer's Executive Order 2020-75, which provides temporary authorization of remote participation in public meetings and hearings and temporary relief from monthly meeting requirements for school boards, which allows electronic meetings for legislative bodies.
The Commission meeting may be viewed in the following manner:
- To participate online via Zoom, click this link: https://remotecounsel.zoom.us/j/98977916973
- To participate via iPhone one-tap, use one of these numbers: +13017158592,,98977916973# or +13126266799,,98977916973#
- To participant via telephone, call one of these numbers: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833. Webinar ID: 989 7791 6973
- To view the meeting via Facebook, go to: https://www.facebook.com/miwomenscommission.
To view the meeting via YouTube, go to: https://youtu.be/F_29m8b9IhU.
Public Comment: To participate at the time of Public Comment, please raise your hand within the Zoom application.
- Telephone participants: Raise your hand by pressing *9
- Web participants: Raise your hand by clicking raise hand in the application or pressing
- Windows computer = [ALT] + [Y]
- Apple computers = [OPTION] + [Y]
To be consistent with how Public Comment is handled for in-person meetings:
- You will be called on in the order in which your hand is raised.
- All time limits set by the meeting Chair will still be enforced.
- Any hands raised after the Chair ends submission of public comments will not be able to speak at the meeting.
- Comments will not be taken on Facebook or You Tube.
Public comments may be submitted in advance of the meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM on Friday, August 7, 2020. All comments received in advance will be entered into the meeting minutes and may be read aloud by our meeting moderator during the public comment section of the agenda.
Closed captioning will be provided. Persons with disabilities needing other accommodations for effective participation in this meeting should contact Cheryl Bergman at 517-249-7777 or by email at email@example.com by August 5, 2020, to request visual, hearing or other assistance. Requests received after that date cannot be guaranteed, but efforts will be made to provide the accommodation requested.