- What is the Coordinated Compensation Panel?
The Employment Relations Board serves as the Coordinated Compensation Panel for non-exclusively represented pay proposals.
- 2017 STATE OFFICERS COMPENSATION COMMISSION
- 2015 SOCC
- 2013 SOCC
- State Officers Compensation Commission
Established under Article IV, Section 12 of the Michigan Constitution, the State Officers Compensation Commission (SOCC) determines the salaries and expense allowances of the Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Legislator, Justices of the Supreme Court, Attorney General and the Secretary of State.
- SOCC - Michigan Constitution, Article IV
- SOCC - Current Salary and Expense Allowances
- 2009 SOCC
- 2004 SOCC
- 2002 SOCC
- 2000 SOCC
- 2011 SOCC