Some functions of this site are disabled for browsers blocking jQuery.
Skip to main content
MCSC Online Services
MI Civil Service Commission
Benefits Open Enrollment
Employee Service Program
Grief and Loss
Health & Wellness
Qualified Transportation Fringe Benefits (QTFB)
Long-Term Care Insurance
Disability Management Office
Disability Management Unit (DMU)
Rules & Regulations
State Personnel Director Official Communications
Grievances, Complaints & Appeals
DSTARS Decision Database
Civil Service Commission
Meet the Commission
Tentative Meeting Schedule
Commission Meeting Minutes
Inside Civil Service
State Board of Ethics
You are here
2. Can I pay less than the amount due?
Yes. However, coverage will not be certified until full payment is received.
17. Printable Version of COBRA FAQs
1. Can I pay my bill in advance?
3. What if I don't pay for COBRA by the due date?
4. How do I locate my Customer ID?
5. How soon will my COBRA account reflect a payment submitted by credit/debit card or e-check?
6. How often is my insurance carrier updated when I make my COBRA payment?
7. How will refunds be processed?
8. How will this payment appear on my credit/debit, or banking statement?
9. Why are you asking for my CVV2 code?
10. How do I obtain a receipt?
11. How can I cancel my coverage?
12. Will I be charged a fee to make my COBRA payment online?
13. I received the error "Verification Failed" when I attempted to make a payment, what does that mean?
14. What does payment success mean?
15. Who should I contact if I have questions or need assistance?
16. The online COBRA payment system does not appear correctly, is my internet browser supported?
State Web Sites
Copyright 2022 State of Michigan