How Do I Request Extended Use of Sick Leave Credits (EULC)?

  1. Request and complete CS-1838 Application for Leave of Absence (includes EULC)
  2. Request and have physician complete CS-1837 Medical Certification of Employee's Serious Health Condition or CS-1835 Non-FMLA Medical Certification by Physician and
  3. Return the forms to the DMO via fax: 517-241-9926 or US mail: PO BOX 30002, Lansing, MI 48909.

Need more help?
Contact the MCSC-Disability Management Office (DMO) at 877-766-6447.