How Do I Request a Military Caregiver Leave?

Steps for Filing a Request

  1. Complete the CS-1838 Application for Leave of Absence form.
  2. Download and have physician complete CS-1809 Certification of Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Service Member
  3. Return the forms to the DMO via fax:  517-241-9926 or US mail: PO BOX 30002, Lansing, MI 48909.

Need more help?
Contact the MCSC-Disability Management Office (DMO) at 877-766-6447.