How Do I Request Extended Use of Sick Leave Credits (EULC)?


  1. Request and complete CS-1845 Application for Leave of Absence (includes EULC)

  2. Request and have physician complete CS-1844 Medical Certification of Employee's Serious Health Condition or CS-1843 Non-FMLA Medical Certification by Physician and

  3. Return the forms to the DMU via fax: 517-241-6898 or US mail: PO BOX 30003, Lansing, MI 48909.


Need more help?
Contact the Disability Management Unit (DMU) at 877-443-6362.