How Do I File a Medical Leave of Absence?

  1. Complete the Application for Leave of Absence (CS-1845).
  2. Download and have a physician complete the Medical Certification of a Serious Health Condition (CS-1844) form.
  3. Return the forms to the DMU via fax: 517-241-6898 or US mail: PO BOX 30003, Lansing, MI 48909.

Have more questions?
Contact the MCSC-Disability Management Unit (DMU) at 877-443-6362.