How Do I Request a Military Exigency Leave?

1. Complete CS-1845 Application for Leave of Absence
2. Complete CS-1841 Certification or Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave
3. Enclose a copy of the member's active duty orders or documentation certifying the member has been notified of an impending call to duty.
4. Return forms and required documents the DMU via fax: 517-241-6898 or US mail: PO BOX 30003, Lansing, MI 48909.

Have more questions?
Contact the Disability Management Unit (DMU) at 877-443-6362.