How Do I File for Parental Leave?

1. Complete the CS-1845 Application for Leave of Absence
2. Submit proof(s) -- i.e., obtain a copy of the child's birth certificate (Fathers only); adoption papers; or foster placement order/Initial Service Plan
4. Return forms and required documents the DMU via fax: 517-241-6898 or US mail: PO BOX 30003, Lansing, MI 48909.

Have more questions?
Contact the Disability Management Unit (DMU) at 877-443-6362.